Hollerrrrrrrr. Its Friday folks!
And we're back here again for Freestyle Friday numero dos. I hope you had a grande ol' week and are enjoying falling into an early autumn.
Can we please talk about how excited I am for girls night out tomorrow with my sister! After a long 60 hour work week we have a well deserved dinner date in the city and then off to the Rascal Flatts and Sheryl Crowe concert! On a scale of one to school girl, I'm pushing a hard 8.
- Reading the Oh She Glows cookbook - bought it, love it, you should do the same. Angela Liddon, is the real deal.
- Running (still) - nothing new there, race in t-minus four weeks
- Watching Netflix before bed - its documentary central on my laptop these days
- This weather - the mornings are so cool and I cannot explain how happy to makes me to not be 150% covered in sweat after running
- My brown leather jacket - perfect for this time of year
- Corey, I mean, I dig him all the time but he deserves a shout out too for keeping up with me working two jobs, blogging, and running miles around the city every week!
- Pumpkin. pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin. Need I say more?
- Dark chocolate covered almonds - so much deliciousness in one little bite
- New breakfast favourite: avocados on plain gluten-free bagel with tamari. Try it - Mind. Blown.
So that's it for me. Have a great weekend and feel free to let me know what's good in your hood!